HSR - VFT Light/Heavy Freight Services
Our professional and engineering services are made into two main service areas:
- HSR-VFT strategic project consulting, and project development, management, support and advisory services.
- Systems and project engineering.
We are a group of proponents of a coherent, systematic and holistic approach to understanding and addressing HSR-VFT project and engineering requirements and challenges.
HSR-VTF Light/Heavy Freight
- Multi- disciplinary
- Project consulting
- Project advisory
- Project management
- Support services
- Advisory Services
HSR-VFT project consulting and advisory services are provided to multi-disciplinary and sector specific people. They can be provided across the project life-cycle or just for development, management, support and advisory services, or focussed on particular issues, challenges or problems that may be encountered at particular development, construction and operating stages of a project.
We also leverage FUTURO CONCEPT AUSTRALIA available skills and expertise to provide comprehensive and holistic project development, construction and operating services.
FUTURO CONCEPT AUSTRALIA HSR-VFT and Light/Heavy Freight project consulting and advisory services include:
- Strategic project consulting and advisory services.
- Project development.
- Project support and management consulting, including project forensic, review (including due-diligence), remedial, dispute and support consulting.
Specific experience and expertise is available in respect of conventionally structured projects as well as public-private partnership (PPP) type projects (particularly projects in the “technology-based” arena, such as rail, energy, communications, electronic systems (such as those in rail HSR-VFT and Light/Heavy Freight industrial and general transportation systems and infrastructure), and electrical systems, which have particular characteristics and challenges, and are typically complex in nature.
SYSTEMS Project Engineering
We are of the firm opinion that an effective, holistic and structured systems engineering approach is a key success factor in effectively implementing engineering projects, such as those involving infrastructure and systems, and in particular those that are complex in nature. Complex projects include those in the “technology-based” arena, such as the application sectors mentioned above.
We are able to blend our people’s expertise and experience in systems engineering and project engineering into our project consulting and advisory services, to provide our partners with a unique holistic perspective to the projects we are involved in.
FUTURO CONCEPT AUSTRALIA services also include engineering (and project) assessments and investigations, including for forensic purposes or in support of due diligence exercises.
These services are provided to multi-disciplinary and HSR-VFT sector specific projects and applications.
FUTURO CONCEPT AUSTRALIA offer them services on a multi-disciplinary basis, together with discipline-specific associates as required. With a particular focus and capability in respect of “technology-based” projects, infrastructure and systems, our particular application sectors or areas are:
- HSR-VFT including Heavy Freight Energy infrastructure and systems.
- HSR-VFT including Heavy Freight Electrical power systems and infrastructure.
- HSR-VFT including Heavy Freight Electronic systems and infrastructure.
- HSR-VFT including Heavy Freight Communication systems and infrastructure.
- HSR-VFT including Heavy Freight Computer and IT/ICT systems and infrastructure.
- HSR-VFT including Heavy Freight related electrical and electronic systems and infrastructure.
- Resources and HSR-VFT including Heavy Freight sector infrastructure and systems.
- General industrial and HSR-VFT including Heavy Freight support infrastructure.